It is quite a while since I last posted on the blog. I just haven’t seemed to be motivated recently or perhaps I have not had anything to blog about. Anyway here is a post about the finish of one of my Tour de France projects.
I blogged previously about how I had started to use up some of my stash. I completed the front sides and back of the cardigan I was knitting. I also completed one sleeve when I realised I was not going to have sufficient wool to complete the second sleeve and the bands. I decided to do both sleeves in a different colour that way I would at least have enough wool for the bands of the cardigan and it would look like a vest over another jumper. At least that was my theory. I unravelled the sleeve I had already knitted, as I would be able to use the wool for something else, and then knitted two sleeves in pink.