Some sewing done at last.

nightdressFinally I have been able to get around to doing some sewing. I made a couple of cushion covers and a nightdress.  The nightdress is for one of my granddaughters and I still have to finish the matching nightdress for her doll.

When I had finished the nightdress I noticed that I had made a mistake in my cutting out.

yoke errorOne side of the yoke has the hearts upside down.  I don’t think my granddaughter will notice. 🙂

  This was the pattern I used.  

One thought on “Some sewing done at last.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s