This was the first version I made of this particular top.
I have now made a second version but this time it is version A. I used a teeshirt fabric which was much more flexible/drapey than the previous fabric used, in fact I think it was a bit too flexible so next time I will use a fabric with a structure in between the two.
The neckline was tricky to get to lie flat but my daughter suggested I top stitch it which I think I will now do.
I used a twin needle to finish the hemline. I will use the twin needle on the neckline too. In the photo it looks like black thread but it was navy.
One Comment Add yours