I forgot to take a picture before I started taking off the old brushwood on this archway but now that I have, you can see where paint is required before I put on new brushwood. When I painted originally the brushwood was attached to the wood so I could only paint up as far as the brushwood, now I have the opportunity to paint the whole thing.
The blind on the righthand side is to screen out the late afternoon sun when we are sitting at the outdoor dining table in summer.
It will be great to get the new brushwood up. I have done the painting, now I just need to cut the brushwood to fit and then install it. Hopefully I will be able to show you a finished project fairly soon.