In August 2019 we started work on fixing up our front garden. We had lawn that was not really what you would call lawn as it was full of moss and very rarely if ever looked lush.
I decided to make some garden beds to replace much of the lawn. I set out the hose in a wavy edge to form the garden beds and then started the work of construction. It was quite a job as the soil was rock hard and full of couch grass. While our younger daughter’s family was here they helped out with the work.
The garden, two years down the track now looks totally different.
Because of high rainfall this year the garden is looking particularly good.
You can click on the photos to make them larger.
I had said in a previous post that we were going to make the pathways in eucalyptus chip but we decided to stay with lawn.