I have finally finished a quilt that I started a few years ago. I have posted previously about this particular quilt and you can check it out here and here.
I spent a wet weather day recently hand sewing the binding to finish off the quilt. I decided to make the binding out of scraps too rather than all one fabric.
Although this quilt has been a work in progress or lack of progress for many years I am delighted with the finished product. I can see that some of the blocks I created don’t quite have the correct fabric to create the light, medium and dark to create the illusion of a tumbling block but within the quilt it is hardly noticeable.
Now I will need to decide on another pattern to use up some more of my scraps.